You understand and agree that Federal Advance is a free online network and is not a financial institution, lender, creditor for or issuer of the products featured on the Site. Any advertised products or services at this site or made available to you after you receive a financial product from an issuer are by and remain the sole responsibility of the respective product vendors and service providers.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify any acceptance of your loan request, nor does it constitute confirmation of any offer to fund. Federal Advance reserves the right at any time after receipt of your loan request to accept or decline your loan request for any reason and may require additional verifications or information before accepting any loan request. Federal Advance is not responsible for requests that cannot be funded or unsuccessful funding requests arising from requester's ineligibility to qualify for the funding opportunity. As always, loan approvals, amounts, and rates vary based on each individual’s ability to repay the creditor.
By submitting your information to the Site you are providing your express written consent under the Fair Credit Report Act for Federal Advance and selected lenders and affiliates to pull your consumer credit profile or other information from contracted Credit Bureau's associated with your inquiry. Federal Advance may initiate a “soft pull” which will not affect your credit score; but please note, selected lenders and affiliates may initiate a credit inquiry that may impact your credit score.
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Site and our Services. In addition, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
• register for more than one account, or register for an account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or on behalf of any group or entity;
• post or otherwise make available content, or take any action on the Site, that may constitute libel or slander or that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or is protected by any copyright or trademark, or otherwise violates the law;
• post or otherwise make available content that, in our judgment is objectionable, such as content that is harmful, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or otherwise objectionable, or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type;
• post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation;
• use the information or content on our Site to send unwanted messages to any other user;
• impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
• post or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any personal or financial information of any third party;
• solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
• use the Site or our Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
• harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of our users from the Site by electronic or other means, including via the use of automated scripts; or
• post or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
All software, design, text, information, data, databases, images, photographs, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, artwork, graphic material, or other copyrightable elements (collectively, “Content”), other than User Content, are the property of the Company or its subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, licensors, vendors, partners or other respective owners and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to copyright laws. No Content (other than your own User Content) may be reproduced, modified, used to create derivative works, displayed, performed, published, distributed, disseminated, broadcast or circulated to any third party without our express prior written consent.
“FederalAdvance” and all related logos (collectively, “the Trademarks”) constitute our trademarks or service marks. Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed on this Site may be trademarks or service marks owned by us or others. You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify or reproduce any of the trademarks found on the Site unless in accordance with written authorization by us. The use of any of the Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless we provide advance written approval. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are our service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress. You may not copy, imitate, or use them without our prior written consent. Any questions concerning any Trademarks, or whether any mark or logo is a Trademark, should be referred to us.
All right, title and interest in and to the Website, any content thereon, our Services, the technology related to our Services, and any and all technology and any content created or derived from any of the foregoing is our or our licensors’ exclusive property.
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may send a written notification to us via email@example.com or mail to us at PO BOX 643, Tulsa, OK 74101. In your notification please:
• confirm you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work that has been infringed;
• identify the copyrighted work or works you claim have been infringed;
• identify the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed; please include information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
• provide your contact details, including an email address; and
• provide a statement that the information you have provided is accurate and that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
We are not responsible for the information practices employed by sites linked to or from our web site. In most cases, links to third-party web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to our users. Since third-party web sites may have different privacy policies and/or security standards governing their sites, we advise you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of these sites prior to providing any personal information.
The Site and our Services are provided “as is” and without any representation or warranty, whether express, implied or statutory. Any estimates or examples that we provide on the Site may be different than actual amounts. You agree that we may promptly correct any error that we discover, including any error in calculating your loan rates. If the error results in your receipt of an incorrect interest rate, APR or fee, we will notify you and provide you with the correct rate. You agree to provide any additional consent necessary to correct any errors that occur.
You agree that all access and use of the Site and its contents and your use of the Services is at your own risk. Neither we, nor any third party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site and/or Services, has or will have any responsibility for any consequences relating, directly or indirectly, to any action or inaction that you may take based on the Site and/or Services, or any aspect thereof.
ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent possible, and the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
If you have any questions or comments please don't hestiate to contact us at:
PO BOX 643
Tulsa, OK 74101